Michael Brown represents people that have been arrested or convicted of serious criminal offenses in trial courts and on appeal.
Before joining Kirschbaum Law Firm, LLC, Michael was a staff attorney for a major law firm in Washington, D.C. that represents consumers and employees in class-action cases. Prior to that, he worked as an attorney in the Office of General Counsel at the National Education Association.
While in law school, Michael was a staff member of the Minnesota Law Review. He was also an extern for the Honorable Robert A. Awsumb in the Second Judicial District of Minnesota, and worked for the Federal Public Defender as a part of his law school's clinical program. In addition, Michael completed a fellowship, working for Minneapolis Legal Aid, where he represented low-income people in housing court.
- Lifetime Sex Offender Registration Vacated
- Guilty Plea to Possession of Narcotics with Intent to Sell Vacated
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York
- District of Columbia
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2011, magna cum laude
- University of Connecticut, B.A., Political Science (International Relations), 2008, magna cum laude